The role of the Car Wash Attendant is to provide a safe, speedy, clean, friendly experience to the car wash customer.
1. Check every customer’s vehicle before they enter the car wash to ensure that the vehicle does not have any visible safety issues.
2. Facilitate the speedy processing of customer’s vehicles by following the correct procedures for every vehicle through the car wash.
3. Continually clean all areas of the car wash to ensure that the customers see a clean, attractive facility, as well as all of the surrounding property.
5. Continually learn about and perform routine maintenance on the car wash equipment.
6. Perform minor equipment repairs as trained and directed.
7. Perform good customer service whenever a customer asks a question or makes a comment. Positive contact with a Car Wash Attendant is important to customers’ overall experience.
8. Report to management about any questions associated with chemicals, inventory, customers, vendors, suppliers.
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Pay Frequency: Bi weekly or Twice monthly
When applying be sure to mention you are applying from website job posting.